Sustainability in Motorsport
16 March 2021 – Achievements, experiences, plans and practices.
Are you interested to know what has been done so far in the motorsport sector as far as sustainable management of events, teams, circuits, federations and motorsports stakeholders concerned?
We got it done for you in a nutshell... actually more than one! Since November 2020 we have published five episodes of "Sustainability & Motorsport" by Right Hub and posted in our newsroom (English and Italian). The list here below:
- Part 1 – K.i.S.S. Programmes (Sustainable Events in Motorcycling)
- Part 2 – ISO 20121 certifications of venues, events and organizers
- Part 3 – Teams initiatives
- Part 4 – Organizers and promoters initiatives
- Part 5 – Diversity and Inclusion
We have in plan to publish in the coming months a couple of new episodes as far as concerned disability in motorsports and sustainable management of racetracks. Stay tuned!
RIGHT HUB | RIGHT BUSINESS | RIGHT WORLD | RIGHT MOTORSPORT