Safely re-open organised sport at all levels as soon as possible
22 June 2020 – Right Hub shares the new important #Sport4Recovery campaign.
Right Hub, a company that works in the sports and motorsport sector with its division dedicated to Sustainable Event Management from years, shares the new important #Sport4Recovery campaign unites the sporting community to encourage government policymakers to safely re-open organised sport at all levels as soon as possible. The initiative has been signed and is supported by the most important world federations and sports organizations.
We share the campaign manifesto below:
- Recognise the importance of organised sport given its societal, physical and mental health benefits, especially as we emerge from months of lockdown that has restricted the ability of athletes to participate in their livelihoods and fans the opportunity to watch sport.
- Work with sports governing bodies and other stakeholders to develop and approve detailed protocols to enable the timely re-opening of venues, training and competition.
- Protect the sports sector from further massive economic and structural damage by actively supporting the development of a sustainable pathway to re-open when it is safe for everyone involved.
- Ease national and international travel and accommodation regulations for top athletes, teams and officials, in line with health and safety protocols.
- Consider the needs of each individual sport; support for women’s sports both at the grassroots and top level; and the importance of sport for the disabled. And in line with the safety principles that have been established for other sectors.
- Enable spectators to attend live sporting events.
- Allow amateur sports clubs and facilities to open.
- Begin to ease national and international travel and accommodation regulations for spectators and fans.
Web site #Sport4Recovery https://sports.foleon.com/s4r/campaign/intro/
Web siti Right Hub - Sustainable and Responsible Management of events